dust..!!!

On my way back from Mysore to Bangalore, car's cruising at around 80KMPH, a melody background song sedative enough to put all in car to sleep. With a whip of sound someone overtook me draining my drowsiness, my instinct kicked my foot on the accelerator until i went in par with him. A sense of glee and satisfaction inside put me in my own world for a while. A slow moving truck in just 100 meters ahead brought me back to ground to take a hard left and then right to avoid the collision, it woke all in the car. Realizing the situation, my dad, was that even necessary?, asked me. I replied back to him with a smile.

For a person sitting in the backseat, it was so idiotic to clutch on accelerator just because someone overtook us. To someone behind our vehicle, it's just movement of cars. If someone's viewing from the top, it's just some boxes running aimlessly on the constructed lanes. Trust me even though we think we have aim, we are aimless to someone watching you from far away. And you don't have to prove him about you.

Why do you do what you do?

Name, fame and money is what driving present generation. In either your relative's or in workplace, you always come-across at-least a person whose idiosyncrasy is to seek attention and another to just focus on work and make money.Attention seekers keep themselves busy talking to everybody, infact bragging about himself to everybody and sycophantic to someone formidable. Money maker works hard, learn  and move out of company if he is not paid satisfactorily.

When we have crush on someone, we make ourself visible to them often than normal and try to create conversation with them. We try to create impression and... this is how it looks.


 
We love to hang-around with few friends and hate few others. For each case we always have a biased opinion... Being judgmental in just a few days of acquaintance with someone will lead to short term relationships.

Each of us are super hero in our own story. 

At times when in good mood i do running in Bangalore University. One day my brother accompanied me, i have never seen him running in long stretch, and i was bragging about my running strength to him. We started from a point, Just after 500 meters of running he was ahead me and i was panting to keep separation between us small. I could sense happiness in my brother. But then, something happened, around 10 athletes overtook both of us in no time and their coach, sitting on the side, yelled round 42!  We think our accomplishments are very huge to us and to others it's nothing.





From the point you are sitting imagine to zoom out to the top, so that whole world is covered. Are you visible from that view? Zoom out further to your extent, what do you see there? You are nothing more than a dot,or maybe not even a dot, in the universe. You mean nothing to anyone. You are just a random variable. The probability of you colliding with another is 2 over n(n-1), assuming n as total number of living beings. Which means every situation/problem we think as big is nothing at all from holistic point.

Comments

Popular Posts